You can now upload images, videos or PDF files as headers in WhatsApp templates. To send rich media, simply provide us with the file and we will host it on our server, generate the required link, and use it in the campaign. This new feature makes creating campaigns simpler and faster, and you no longer have to worry about the file URL being accessible to anyone.
- You no longer have to worry about the file URL being accessible to anyone.
- The process of creating the campaign is now simpler and faster.
- All you need is the file and we will take care of the rest.
File Upload Limits
- The maximum file size is 5MB
- The allowed file formats are .pdf, .jpeg and .mp4 only
- The file will be available to download for 7 days from the date of the campaign
- The file will be permanently deleted after that 7 days period
How to Upload a Media File?
If the template message has a header with a media file, the system will automatically ask for the file URL in the map variables section. You need to choose file upload from the source field and upload the file as shown below.
Updated 2 months ago