|Dashboard||Visual interface that displays key data and metrics in a consolidated and easily understandable format.|
|Log Analyzer||A reporting screen that allows the near real-time monitoring of message logs.|
|Scheduled Reports||Automated and pre-defined reports generated at regular intervals and delivered to recipients via email or other means.|
|Warning Message||The messages sent by responsible government authorities to warn of an imminent event or to alert users to an event that has already occurred.|
|Educational Message||The messages aimed at providing guidelines, knowledge or instructions to recipients about a given service or product.|
|Service Message||The messages with service content, for the purpose of providing a contracted service or to provide information on operational aspects of that service, its feature and options.|
|Personal Message||The messages for a specified user number to another specified user number.|
|Promotional Message||The messages of a commercial or marketing nature for products or services or in respect of donations.|
|Queued||Refers to a status where task is waiting in line for its turn to be processed or executed.|
|Sent||Refers to the status indicating that a message has been successfully submitted|
|Delivered||Refers to the status indicating that a message has reached its intended recipient.|
|Undelivered||Refers to the status indicating that a message has not reached its intended recipient.|
|Delivered not Confirmed||Refers to a status indicating that a message has been sent by Unifonic to the recipient’s phone number but has not yet been acknowledged or confirmed as delivered by Operator.|
Unifonic Platform allows the user to access the Dashboard and view the insights by performing the following.
- View the Reports & Logs from the left menu bar, then access Dashboard, the sub-menu item.
- The following screen appears that shows all dashboards and performance metrics for your communication traffic for the selected channel or product,(message status, total message count, total messages sent, sent success rate, delivered success rate).
- The user is able to use the Filter feature to look for a specific results starting from specifying the date range, and the selected account as in the following figure.
- The user can specify the exact date by releasing the date drop down list,
or select the date range as shown in the following figure.
- Unifonic allows its users to use advanced filters to get in-depth results, notice the following figure that shows the advanced filters fields (Message Type,Source Status), then the user can click Filter button to view the requested data.
- Expand the Message Type drop down list to select from.
- Expand the Source Status drop down list to select from.
- The generated view contains the following information, (Sent to Operator at, Product, Sender Name, Status, Messages, Actions).
- The user is able to download the view by clicking Download Displayed View button, where it downloads an Excel file with specific details as shown in the following screen.
- The user is able to view more details regarding total messages sent, sent success rate, delivered success rate, notice the following figures that shows an example of these data.
Through Unifonic's revolutionary Log Analyzer the user can access instant and detailed analysis of every single message s/he sends. Read more to discover the real-time delivery and operator delivery status for each transaction.
- Navigate to Log Analyzer from Reports & Logs in the left menu bar.
- From the main screen, select the used channel and product for communication. and use the filters fields then click Generate View to view the required data.
- The following screen shows a log with the requested data from the previous filters.
- The user is able to download the report by clicking the Download button.
- The system may show the following message notifying that the report will be send to the registered email.
- From the email inbox, the user will get the following excel file that shows all reports details.
- Navigate to Scheduled Reports from Reports & Logs in the left menu bar.
- The system shows the following screen where the user is able to view the status of the generated reports of the selected dates.
- From the Select a Month field, click the calendar icon, then select the year then the month of the selected year.
- Then click Display Status button to view the reports status as shown in the following screen.
Updated 2 months ago