Building a post-call flow is now possible with the chatbot. This way, you can transfer the chat to the bot again after the agent closes the conversation so the user can continue with their customer journey, or you can build a different flow in case the human handover fails.
The human handover widget in the chatbot includes two exit paths:
- Success Path: this is the path that the interaction will follow after the agent closes the conversation
- Failure Path: this is the path that the interaction will follow under these scenarios:
- If they were no agents available
- If the request happened out of the operational hours
- If the human handover is disabled in the team settings
Please, refer to this link on building a post-call flow.
Post-call flow interaction treatment
- After the interaction is handover to the bot, it will remain in the "Assigned" tray of the first team that handled the interaction in the Contact Center
- If the admin auto-assigns the interaction, it will not be handover to the bot after closing the interaction
- For legacy chatbots, any existing flow on the exit path will be moved to the failure path
Updated 8 months ago