In this section, you will be acquainted with creating a Number Masking Voice Application, which is necessary for using the Unifonic Voice APIs.
To create a Number Masking Voice Application
- Give your voice app a name, this can be changed anytime.
- Assign a Caller ID to this voice app. Take note that caller IDs that have already been assigned to other applications will not be available.
If you cannot find a suitable Caller ID, simply request another Caller ID that could be applicable.
- Set your call recording preferences. If set to true (green), each call that happens on a Number Masking session will be recorded. And the recording can be found in the call logs.
- Upload your greeting audio file, which is to be played when a valid caller places a call to this Caller ID. (Optional)
This could be a simple message that informs the caller that they have dialled your number and that the call will now be transferred to the other party. This audio file is optional.
- Upload your Caller Not Found audio file. This is necessary as it informs an invalid caller that they are not paired with any other parties for a Number Masking session.
Now the application has been successfully created, it will be on the Application Page.
The AppsId as seen is used as your API key.
Updated 4 months ago