Here you can find all your existing campaigns with the current status of the campaign. Depending on the campaign status, actions are provided as floating buttons against each campaign. Below is the list of actions with relevant conditions.
- Edit: enabled for campaigns with 'draft' status. You can edit the campaign
- Delete: enabled for campaigns with 'draft' status. You can delete the draft campaign permanently, not reversible
- Cancel Schedule: enabled for campaigns with 'scheduled' status. You can cancel an upcoming schedule and reschedule the campaign.
- View: enabled for campaigns with 'in-progress ' and 'complete' statuses. You can view the live campaign messages statuses for the in-progress campaigns and fully generated reports for completed campaigns
Depending on the state of the campaign, a status will be given to every campaign. Below is the explanation for each campaign status
- Draft: A campaign which is saved as a draft, can be edited and executed later
- Scheduled: Campaign scheduled for a future date to be auto executed
- In-Progress: Campaign which is running right now. You can access real-time reports.
- Completed: Campaign which has finished execution. You can access the final reports.
- Pending approval: An approval request has been sent to the admin and the admin is yet to respond, once approved the campaign will be either scheduled or initiated.
- Rejected: Approval rejected by the admin
You can use the filters option on some columns to help you search and sort the campaigns in the list.
Updated 3 months ago