دليل المستخدم باللغة العربية
لعرض دليل المستخدم كاملا باللغة العربية اضغط هنا
In this section, we will provide the instructions on how to get your Sender ID.
Sender ID: also known as an Alphanumeric Sender ID or just Sender is a string of up to 11 alphanumeric characters (e.g., Noon) that would entirely replace a phone number. The benefit of using a Sender ID is credibility, as your message would appear on the recipient's phone with your brand name
- To Activate a new Sender ID in KSA, kindly share the below requirements in an email to [email protected].
- Please fill out the delegation letter according to the type of your sector and its business activity (Government Sector, Private Company, Charity). The delegation letter should be signed, stamped, and printed on the company letterhead. For private companies to be certified by the Chamber of Commerce.
Kindly add the authorized person’s name from three parts and the job title
- Charities and the Private sector must provide a copy of their valid commercial registration and charity license.
- You need to fill out the attached proof of contract based on your sector type and get it signed and stamped, for any assistance please contact. your account manager.
- Please Pay 299 SAR, annual registration fees including the tax.
- Account email, it should be the business domain email address.
- Sender name.
Important Notes to be considered
- The Sender name must be related to the company’s name and its business activity, otherwise, the client should provide us with a trademark, franchise, or any official document issued by a government entity proving the relationship with the required Sender name.
- Maroof Certificate is no longer valid.
- The maximum number of characters for the transactional Sender ID is 11 digits and 8 digits for the advertisement one, as it must end with a “-AD” suffix.
- The Sender names can’t be numerical or Arabic characters.
- Trademark is a must for the Sender names consisting of two characters.
- Spaces and special characters are not allowed at the beginning and at the end of Sender names.
- The allowed special characters within the sender names are: (-),(_),(.),(,),(&),(space).
- Customers should provide the initials for short/abbreviated sender names to avoid rejection.
- It is prohibited to use the service sender names to send promotional messages.
- It is prohibited to use the service sender names to send the same message content to more than fifty recipients.
- The validity of the Sender ID is 1 year from the date of payment and it can be renewed up to 5 years.
- The authorized person should have a business domain email address on the delegation letter; and this is mandatory for government entities.
- It’s advisable to provide a sample of the message content and the company website to expedite the activation process.
- Kindly provide URLs within the message content to be pre-registered, a URL should be related to the brand name or its business activity - shortened URLs [bitly, thinly, …etc.] are not allowed.
- Adhere to the specified time for sending promotional and awareness messages from 9:00 AM to 9:45 PM, and during the blessed month of Ramadan, from 12:00 PM to 01:00 AM [KSA time].
- نموذج اثبات تعاقد (قطاع حكومي) - Proof of Contract (Goverment Entity)
- نموذج اثبات تعاقد (قطاع خاص) - Proof of Contract (Private Company)
- نموذج اثبات تعاقد (قطاع خيري) - Proof of Contract (Charity)
- نموذج تفويض ممثل الجهة المستفيدة (حكومي) v3
- نموذج تفويض ممثل الجهة المستفيدة (خاص) v3
- نموذج تفويض ممثل الجهة المستفيدة (خيري) v3
Updated 9 days ago