Team level settings
Note that these settings are at the team level, for every team you have to set the preferences. Choose the team from the drop-down in the top right corner.
Under Human Handover Preference Page, Admin users will be able to:
- Select the team where these preferences will be applied from the combo box on the upper right corner of the page.
- Enable Human Handover for a selected team. This toggle will allow the bot to assign the chats to the team queue. Disabling this will completely disable the bot to transfer the chats to the contact center
- Allow agents to access bot chats. This toggle button will enable agents on the predefined team to search and take over chats currently assigned to a bot.
- Allow agents to transfer the chats. This toggle will allow admins to enable or disable the Transfer button on the chat panel to the agents in a team.
- Allow agents to send voice memos on the WhatsApp channel. This toggle will allow admins to enable or disable agents in a team to send voice memos to the customers on the WhatsApp channel chats.
- Allow agents to resolve the chats. This toggle will allow the agents to resolve or close the chats on the chat panel by enabling the resolve button.
- Assing chats to the previously handled agents. The sticky agent feature allows the routing of new incoming chats from returning users to the last agent they spoke to.
- Enable chat assignment by the routing engine. This feature enables an auto-assignment process within the routing engine. The system will automatically assign the chats to available agents based on their active chats. The agent with fewer active chats will get the new chat always
- Define how many chats an agent could handle. This will limit the number of chats that the agent can handle at any point in time. If the chats are up to this limit, the system will consider the agent as busy.
- Define reassignment frequency. If chats are unassigned, the system will automatically try to reassign the chats to available agents. This cycle will happen after every set time frame.
- Define the time frame for measuring the Service Level Agreement. The service level agreement tracks how many conversations agents answered within the predefined time period, tracking the first message sent by the agent after the interaction was assigned.
- Set the operational hours of the team so that the chatbot will show a predefined message whenever a user tries to reach an agent outside of working hours.
Once you set the team preferences, save the changes by pressing the Save button at the bottom of the screen.
SLA default settings
The default SLA value for new and existing teams will be 1 minute.
Assing chats to previously handled agents feature - additional notes
- New interactions from returning users will be routed to the last agent ONLY if the agent's assigned team and skills human matches the handover widget settings.
- If the last agent the user spoke to is not available or it reaches the maximum chats it can take, the chat will be routed to any other agent with the assigned skills within the team
- For new users, the chat will be routed to any agent available with the assigned skills (skills are optional) within the team
Updated 4 months ago