To set up an Authentication app, perform the following:
Navigate to Authenticate from the menu bar or go to https://authenticate.cloud.unifonic.com/apps
Select My Applications, where the following screen appears as the user is able to create new application by clicking Add New App button.
- Fill the following form with your specifications, choose your preferred language, the code’s length, then start SMS configuration.
- Click the following switch button to enable voice authentication.
- Fill the following form with needed details for voice OTP, you can upload a sound clip that can be played before the OTP is shared.
- Click the following switch button to enable WhatsApp authenticate.
- Fill the following form to configure WhatsApp authentication.
- Choose Yes or no for keeping logs archived.
- To use the Authenticate API click Save button.
Updated 3 months ago