To set up an Authentication app, perform the following:
Navigate to Authenticate from the menu bar or go to https://authenticate.cloud.unifonic.com/apps
Select My Applications, where the following screen appears as the user is able to create a new application by clicking the Add New App button.
- Fill out the following form with your specifications, choose your preferred language, and the code’s length, and then start SMS configuration.
- Click the following switch button to enable voice authentication.
- Fill out the following form with the needed details for voice OTP, you can upload a sound clip that can be played before the OTP is shared.
- Click the following switch button to enable WhatsApp authentication.
- Fill out the following form to configure WhatsApp authentication.
- Choose Yes or no for keeping logs archived.
- To use the Authenticate API click the Save button.
Updated 8 months ago