Unifonic’s Contact Center allows businesses to engage with their customers on traditional and digital channels, improving customer experience through a one-stop solution that is comprehensive, easy-to-use, scalable, and reliable. The Contact Center suite allows businesses to communicate with their customers on the most popular channels
- Cloud-based Contact Center
- Single Sign-On (SSO) integration with Unifonic Cloud (UC)
- Natively integrated with Unifonic chatbot builder
- Multichannel solution, allowing customer service agents to handle conversations through multiple channels
- Route conversations to the best available customer service agents, according to a customer's needs
- Provides real-time statistics on a customer service team's performance and live conversations
Unifonic's Contact Center solution currently supports the following digital channels:
- WhatsApp Bussines API
- Twitter DM
- Facebook messenger
Unifonic’s Contact Center supports two types of roles:
- Admin Users: Responsible for Contact Center configuration and team management.
- Agents: Responsible for the conversation handling with the customer. Agents can have one or more skills, either primary or secondary.
Primary Skills are the core competencies of the agent.
Secondary Skills work as additional skills that the agent can handle.
Agents can have multiple primary or secondary skills.
When the chatbot hands over an interaction to the Contact Center, it sets the team and skill configuration for that interaction. The routine engine assigns chat interactions according to these rules:
- If there is an available agent with a primary skill that matches the set skill configuration, the interaction is routed preferentially to the agent.
- If no agents are available with a primary skill that matches the set skill configuration are available, then the interaction is routed to agents with a secondary skill that matches instead.
- If no agents with primary or secondary skills match the interaction, then the chat is routed to any available agent within the team.
Updated 2 months ago