In this section, you will be acquainted with how to view call logs on the Unifonic console and export them as CSV to local devices.
- Voice Call Logs: comprises Outgoing and Incoming call logs.
- Masked Call Logs: comprises call logs made on the Number Masking sessions.
- Go to Unifonic Console > Communication Cloud > Voice Call Logs
As of 1st August, Voice calls will be tagged with a content label
In accordance to the CST regulations, all outgoing voice calls need to be tagged with a content label. There are 5 content labels available, and depending on the content of the voice calls, one of these content label will be tagged to your voice call log.
- Click the green filter icon.
- Set your date range through the calendar.
- Click Apply to apply the filter.
Select a date range
The Export button becomes enabled.
The voice call logs will be available for download on your local device!
- Go to Unifonic Cloud > Communications Cloud > Masked Call Logs.
and navigate to Masked Call Logs.
- Check your Masked Call Logs.
- View the details of each call, and download the call recordings directly to your device by clicking the adjacent icon.
Alternatively, if you need a huge data download of call recordings, simply send your request to [email protected]
Checkout other methods to get your call status directly into your system
Updated 4 months ago