Viewing and Exporting your Call Logs on Unifonic Console
In this section, you will be acquainted with how to view call logs on the Unifonic console and export them as CSV to local devices.
There are other ways to check voice call logs
There are two call logs types
- Voice Call Logs: comprises Outgoing and Incoming call logs.
- Masked Call Logs: comprises call logs made on the Number Masking sessions.
To view and export call logs
- Go to Unifonic Console > Communication Cloud > Voice Call Logs
- Click the green filter icon.
- Set your date range through the calendar.
- Click Apply to apply the filter.
The Export button becomes enabled.
The voice call logs will be available for download on your local device!
To export a call log
- Go to Unifonic Cloud > Communications Cloud > Masked Call Logs.
and navigate to Masked Call Logs.
- Check your Masked Call Logs.
- View the details of each call, and download the call recordings directly to your device by clicking the adjacent icon.
Alternatively, if you need a huge data download of call recordings, simply send your request to [email protected]
Updated 2 months ago