The first thing you need to do to use Flow Studio is to log into our UC platform. Next, Flow Studio provides users with predefined templates covering some typical use cases for Flow Studio. These use cases help the users speed up the process to create a flow quickly. The users can access the templates section either from the main menu of Flow Studio or via the dashboard.
Flow Studio users can create a flow, either from scratch or based on a template. Then put the required elements to build it, and then they can publish it and finally test it to ensure it works as expected.
Users can rapidly build communication flows across customer lifecycle journeys within minutes—leverage pre-built templates for everyday use cases like authentication, notification, conversational bots, IVR & more.
Template management: Pre-loaded templates for the most popular use cases for faster time to market. Example: Failover Flow, directing communication to another channel if a message is unable to be sent on the initially set channel (Ex: Voice to SMS)
So now that all the resources and channels are configured, creating the first flow using the available templates won't be complicated.
To create your first flow using templates:
- Log into our UC console, then from the main menu in the applications list, you will see Flow Studio.
- From the Flow Studio dashboard under the CREATE A FLOW USING TEMPLATE section, select the required template.
- Click the Use this template button to apply this template.
- The Create a Flow dialogue box appears, enter the name of the flow, and its description in the corresponding fields.
- Click the Create button, and the Template edit page appears.
Although the template is pre-loaded, for the most popular use cases for faster time to market, users can still add/remove more widgets from the available ones and add/remove parameters with the required matching conditions according to the flow that the users need to execute
- There are two methods to add a widget within the flow template:
a. Click the + sign where the required widget needs to be added, and the Widgets popup menu appears for selection.
B. Select the required widget from the Widgets menu to the left, expand the required widget, select the required one drag and drop it where you want it in the flow.
Only Flows in active status can be tested and executed.
- Click Save as a draft if you want to continue later or check for something.
You can do the following:
Updated about 1 month ago